Digestive Health – Balance, Restore, Revitalize
Fiber is one amazing multi-tasker. Whether your goal is weight loss, improved digestion or heart health, fiber does it all. Despite common knowledge of fiber’s many benefits, 95% of Americans don’t get the American Dietetic Association’s recommended 21-35 grams per day.
Fortunately, FibRestore provides 10 grams of soluble and insoluble fiber per serving. It’s a simple solution for better health.
No Ordinary Fiber
Did you know there are actually two types of fiber, each with different benefits? Your body needs both soluble and insoluble fiber. Unfortunately, most fiber supplements only provide soluble fiber to act as a “bulking agent” in the gut. The insoluble fiber in FibRestore provides added benefits you can’t get from a typical fiber powder. With FibRestore, you can balance, restore and revitalize for better digestive health.
- leads to less artery build-up by binding to cholesterol and inhibiting cholesterol production.
- helps control blood glucose by slowing carbohydrate digestion, which can help manage weight.
- reduces constipation, diverticulosis, and risk of colon cancer and other intestinal diseases by helping speed transit through the colon.
- promotes growth of probiotics, helpful bacteria that keep harmful bacteria in check, aid in digestion and keep you healthy.
- enhances weight loss by improving satiety.
Feeling great is about more than just proper digestion. That’s why FibRestore has an exclusive blend of antioxidants, enzymes and herbs for overall well-being.