NUTRITION FOR THE NEXT GENERATION
Kids’ Core Nutrition
Scoop. Shake. Enjoy!
Save $10 with the Now® for Kids’ Core Nutrition Pack! Your kids now have the daily core nutrition duo uniquely designed for their activity level.
- One can of vanilla Now for Kids 1
- One can of Now for Kids – choose vanilla or chocolate
Kids can start their day with Now® for Kids 1 and drink Now® for Kids before or after their high-energy activities. Both shakes provide essential vitamins and minerals they need like antioxidants, magnesium, omega 3, and Vitamin D. Now® for Kids blends carbohydrates with protein to fuel their high-energy activities or help them recover after. Both are easy, convenient and support your child’s health – just scoop, shake and share.
- Complementary formulas support kids’ immune system, growth and brain development
- Formulas based on your child’s activity level
- Both feature DHA, an omega 3 fatty acid to support brain development and mental performance and enhanced with LunaRich®
Kids love the taste! “It tastes like ice cream!” – Grace B.
Ideal for children ages 2–12.
Give Back: With your purchase of any can of Now for Kids, a portion of the sale will go to the Reliv Kalogris Foundation and nourish a child in need for one week.
Give Them the Best – Kids’ Core Nutrition Pack
Compare Reliv Now for Kids products to the most popular children’s multivitamin pills. Notice anything different? Reliv Now for Kids products are a powdered supplement that delivers nutrients in a liquid shake rather than a pill, enabling quicker, more complete absorption.
Next, look at the label. Cutting-edge nutrients make Reliv Now for Kids products the superior children’s supplement. A special proprietary blend of advanced ingredients is designed to boost kids’ energy, growth, and mental performance.
Learn how you can save even more as a Preferred Customer
* Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Reliv products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The results may vary from person to person.