No doubt about it! Here are the facts about Reliv:
- Publicly traded company (NASDAQ:RELV)
- Longtime and proud member of Direct Selling Association. View the Code of Ethics by which we abide.
- Longtime member of the Council for Responsible Nutrition, where Reliv Vice Chairman and Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Carl W. Hastings serves on the board
- Grade of ‘A’ on the Better Business Bureau rating scale
- Featured as a top small company in Forbes, Fortune and BusinessWeek magazines
- Manufacturing meets requirements of U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the more stringent Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration
- 29+ year history of proven success and ethical business practice
Individual Distributors’ income will vary. Some individuals use Reliv as a source of supplemental income, earning enough money for a goal as simple as making a car or mortgage payment, for example. Others operate their Reliv business full-time as their primary source of income. As with any business, the amount each individual makes will vary. View our income disclosure statement.
There are five ways to make money through Reliv’s compensation plan. First, Distributors earn immediate profit, called retail profit, anywhere from 10-40% by sharing Reliv with customers. Second, Distributors can generate wholesale profit when they sponsor another Distributor and earn the difference between that Distributor’s profit level and their own. Third, as a Distributor’s organization grows, and additional overrides are created, they earn percentages through the organization’s overrides. Fourth, Reliv awards incentive travel and monthly cash bonuses for business performance. Fifth, at the Ambassador level, Distributors are paid to help others grow their Reliv businesses.
All Independent Reliv Distributors are independent contractors of Reliv International, Inc. They are not franchisees, joint ventures, partners, employees or agents of Reliv. Reliv International, Inc. is the corporation that develops, manufactures and markets Reliv products.