GlucAffect Clinically Proven: Healthy blood sugar values and weight loss.
Test subjects taking GlucAffect lowered their blood fasting glucose by an average of 30%, moving from elevated glucose levels to healthy blood sugar values. The lowered blood glucose was confirmed by the average HbA1c (glycosylated hemoglobin) level, which also moved into the healthy range.
No significant glucose lowering was found in the control group. In addition, those individuals taking GlucAffect lost an average of nearly 16 pounds during the eight-week period, slimming to an extent on average that they achieved their optimal BMI (body mass index). No significant effect on body weight was found in the control group.
CardioSentials® proven effective in clinical trial to lower risk factors for cardiovascular disease
Joe Vinson, Ph.D. and Professor of Chemistry at the University of Scranton, conducted a clinical study to determine the effectiveness of CardioSentials in reducing key risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
– Heart disease is the number one cause of death in the U.S.
– Lipid abnormalities like high cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (“bad cholesterol”) and HDL (“good cholesterol”) are major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
– Phytosterols have been shown to block the absorption of cholesterol thus benefitting health.
– Reduced average cholesterol by 7%
– Reduced average LDL by 9%
– Increased average HDL by 4%
– Reduced average triglycerides by 13%
– Reduced average fasting glucose by 6%
Full study (PDF)
Reliv Now and FibRestore may help in lowering risk factors for cardiovascular disease in study
• Cardiovascular diseases rank number one in causing death globally.
• Lipid abnormalities like high cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (“bad cholesterol”) and HDL (“good cholesterol”) are major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
• Soy and fibers have been proven to help improve lipid abnormalities and therefore, benefit health.
Reliv Now and FibRestore…
• Reduced average cholesterol by 14%
• Reduced average LDL by 18% and 8%, respectively
• Reduced average triglycerides by 1.2% and 12.4%, respectively
• Reduced average uric acid by 10.4% and 16.7%, respectively
• Produced greater reduction in cholesterol and triglycerides among diabetic and/or overweight individuals
Full Study (PDF)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Reliv products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Study shows potential of Reliv Now® + LunaRich X to support weight loss, heart health and metabolic wellness.
Test subjects recorded a decrease in weight gain and a 65% reduction in free fatty acid (FFA) levels, a biomarker associated with obesity and metabolic syndrome. The decrease in FFA levels was accompanied by coordinate increases in plasma levels of the hormones leptin (+64%) and adiponectin (+60%). Leptin signals the brain when the body had enough food, producing the feeling of fullness. Adiponectin (ADP) is a hormone from fat cells that controls energy metabolism, increases insulin sensitivity and supports weight loss. The two hormones perform complementary actions and can have additive effects on weight management.
Lunasin can effectively suppress allergic airway inflammation
This study demonstrates that lunasin can effectively suppress allergic airway inflammation in two murine models of asthma.
CardioAid and Lunasin Alleviates Liver Damage
Oral Administration of CardioAid and Lunasin Alleviates Liver Damage in a High-Fat Diet Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Model.
Lunasin as the Active Component in Soy Protein Responsible for Reducing LDL Cholesterol and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Lunasin’s Heart Health Studies
Dr. Alfredo Galvez addresses the myths, the safety of soy and its many benefits.
Science & Health Today: Soy and Your Health
Soy isoflavones are responsible for most of soy’s health benefits. Studies have shown isoflavones are true multi-taskers, tackling everything from promoting heart health, alleviating hot flashes associated with menopause, increasing bone density, and lowering the risk of prostate, colon and breast cancers. In addition, protein-rich soy foods may help you lose weight and fat when substituted for other sources of protein.
A Vegan Doctor Addresses Soy Myths and Misinformation
“Yet despite the powerful health benefits of whole soy foods, myths and misinformation regarding the ‘dangers’ of soy consumption are being widely circulated and presented as fact. I will address a few of these myths by taking a closer look at some of the sources of confusion and controversy.” See more at: http://freefromharm.org/health-nutrition/vegan-doctor-addresses-soy-myths-and-misinformation/