* Comment: “With Reliv Now for Kids, I can rest assured I’m doing the very best I can as a mom. My daughters have a bright future ahead of them because they’re growing up with optimal nutrition. Now for Kids is, quite simply, peace of mind.” ~ Hanna Pence, Enid, OK
* Comment: With eight children at home, Lori Doerneman of Goddard, Kansas, goes through one can of Reliv Now for Kids a day. But her children’s health is worth it to her. For example, Lori’s 16-year-old son Eric is finally sleeping peacefully since he started taking Reliv Now for Kids five years ago. “His asthma kept him up coughing every night,” Lori says. “He also had constant sniffles and a red nose. But once Eric started taking Reliv, we noticed an improvement right away.” And Eric’s not the only one. “All my kids have much better health thanks to Reliv,” she adds. “My 4-year-old has always had Reliv Now for Kids and has never had an ear infection. That’s priceless to me.”
* Comment: “Our son, Nathan, started taking Reliv Now for Kids when he was six. He has special needs and at the time could only say three words. Within a year, his vocabulary and speech improved dramatically. His progress – both physically and cognitively – just took off from there.” ~Theresa Lawson, Manhattan, IL
* Comment: “Reliv is always on the cutting edge and we get the benefits. My grandson drinks Reliv Now for Kids every day and now it just got better. What a blessing to know he can enjoy a lifetime of quality health thanks to Reliv.” ~Cathy O’Loughlin
* Comment: “My son Kenny was diagnosed with a rare blood cancer and had 13 months of chemotherapy as an infant. It was a really scary time. Afterward, he had a weak immune system and often had ear infections and colds.With Reliv Now® for Kids, Kenny doesn’t get sick as often. His teachers have seen improvements in his classroom focus and performance. Reliv gives him the nutrition he needs to be a healthy, energetic 11-year-old!”~Joyce Yee, San Ramon, CA
* Disclaimer: The statements contained in this material have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The personal testimonials shared reflect individual experiences and are not necessarily typical of the results you may obtain. Reliv products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.