Every cell in your body contains DNA – half from your mom, half from your dad. That’s your genome, the genetic blueprint that makes you you.
So what makes different cells perform different functions? The answer lies in your epigenome, a higher level of complexity within the cell. The epigenome consists of DNA packaging material and works as a series of genetic switches. It determines cell function by signaling your genome which genes to turn on and off.
The epigenome also influences how well each cell functions. In the epigenome, the right lifestyle choices trigger healthy gene expression — the healthy genes get switched on, the unhealthy ones get switched off. So while you can’t change your DNA blueprint, you can influence the way that DNA expresses itself.
- Lunasin is the first nutritional compound identified to affect gene expression and promote optimal health at the epigenetic level.
- LunaRich® from Reliv optimizes bioactive lunasin more than any other source available today.
- Reliv owns exclusive rights to LunaRich and the lunasin technology used to create it.
- Numerous independent studies demonstrate lunasin’s superior support for cancer-preventive effects, cardiovascular health, immune system support, significant anti-inflammatory properties, anti-aging, skin health, and more…
1997-2012: Fifteen Years of Research on Peptide Lunasin
Recognized by the American Heart Association! Circulation
This is a 12-month, widely inclusive, largely virtual, single-center, open-label pilot trial for patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) utilizing a historical control group. Participants will receive a Lunasin regimen with 3 Reliv products; LunaRich X, Reliv Now, and ProVantage. Contact us for more information on the study protocol.
• 30+ Research institutions • 20+ Funding sources • 80+ Published papers
LunaRich elevates Reliv to a unique status in the nutrition industry. Reliv now owns an ingredient in its entirety, from the extraction process to the patented mechanisms of action within the body. And LunaRich isn’t just any ingredient; it’s the world’s first epigenetic superfood.
Reliv has always endeavored to remain on the cutting edge of nutrition science in formulating products. With the acquisition of lunasin, Reliv is now leading the industry in the budding field of nutritional epigenetics. New research shows that through nutrition people can influence which genes are expressed. Reliv is committed to building on this emerging science and developing nutritional solutions with lunasin and other plant-based nutrients that help people take control of their health.